First City Art Center is organizing a T-shirt Art Contest. All the individuals residing in the United States of America are eligible to participate in the contest. To file your entry, submit a design that can be printed on the front of a t-shirt. The design must include one or more pumpkins, and a bonus will be given to those who include the FCAC’s logo in their designs. No more than three colors should be included in your design. The artist is required to include his/her signature on one corner of their designs. The last date to submit your design is July 28, 2021.
Participating in the contest is an amazing opportunity for budding artists to showcase their talent to the world and get better working opportunities. Also, the winner will be awarded a prize worth $200, which includes creating your paperweight glass-blowing class or an FCAC Pumpkin valued up to $75, one-year individual membership at FCAC, and many more. This is a chance for you to present your creative designs and build a better career for yourself. All the best.
First Cry Art Center is a non-profit art center situated in Pensacola with an aim to engage communities through a broad range of workshops, classes, studios, spaces, galleries, exhibits, fundraising events, etc. The center provides various opportunities for people to interact with art and creativity. They offer classes and workshops in glass blowing, bead making, sculpture, pottery in beads, and various other mediums. They are the only glass blowing facility available in Northwest Florida.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||First City Art Center|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||July 28, 2021|
Who is Eligible?
All the residents of the United States of America are eligible to participate in the T-shirt Design contest organized by the First Cry Art Center. No age criteria were defined. Each and everyone is eligible to participate in the contest.
How to Apply?
To participate, the candidates are required to follow the stated guidelines:
- The candidate must incorporate one or more pumpkins in their design.
- Do not use more than three colors in a design.
- Include your sign at the corner of the painting.
- Bonus points will be provided if you include FCAC’s logo in the design.
- Include the subject line: Pumpkin Patch T-shirt Contest.
- Include your name in the subject line.
Note: Send your designs to email@example.com
The winning candidate will get a chance to choose a reward of their choice worth $75 along with the following:
- A make your Paperweight glass-blowing class or an FCAC glass pumpkin for up to $75.
- One-year individual Membership at FCAC.
- Two free t-shirts displaying your design.
- The winner will be featured on social media, mentioned on FCAC’s website, and an email blast.
The last date to submit your design is July 28th, 2021. Submit your entries before the deadline to be considered as a valid applicant.