Are you willing to work in a public interest sector after graduation? Then here is the marvelous opportunity to appreciate your unique interest. The Themis Bar is inviting candidates to apply for its authentic 2021 public interest scholarship. Students who will graduate in Winter 2020 or Spring 2021 and sit for the bar exam immediately following graduation are eligible for this scholarship. Students must provide documentation of a commitment to work in the public interest sector after graduation.
This scholarship aims to support students who are willing to pursue their careers in the fields of public interest. Candidates who are passionate about public service careers need to be assisted in every way for a successful future in the same area. This scholarship provides funds required to the students and encourages them to complete their education and head proudly towards their public interest careers. The association believes the deserving students who are interested in solving public matters should be given proper direction with different programs.
Themis is built at the intersection of instructional design research and decades of experience with the bar exam. Their Prime, Present, Practice framework is designed to keep attention and processing power focused on the task at hand: preparing for the bar exam. Years of research across fields like cognitive science, educational psychology, and multimedia learning have yielded foundational instructional design principles for teaching and learning in an online environment. They have created this research base to show you why Themis works the way it does, and why they believe that the Themis methodology is the best way to prepare for the bar exam.
Get the glimpse of information related to scholarship in the table:
|Educational Level||Graduate students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||October 31, 2020|
|Requirement||Application, Proof of Acceptance|
Who May Be Eligible?
Follow the eligibility requirements given below to check your eligibility with this program:
- Students who will graduate in Winter 2020 or Spring 2021 and sit for the bar exam immediately following graduation are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants who are ready to provide documentation of a commitment to work in the public interest sector after graduation are eligible.
How to Apply
Candidates need to download the form and fill it with all the required details and the documents. All the details should be adequately submitted through the application. The firm will not entertain late or incomplete applications. Fellows should maintain the originality of every detail they provide. Applicants should submit completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late applications will be rejected.
- The fully completed application form is required.
- Provide a brief description of your post-graduation plans and a resume demonstrating your ongoing commitment to working in the public interest sector as established by one of the following:
- Acceptance into an official, law school-sponsored public interest scholarship program.
- Acceptance into an official, non-university public interest fellowship or program.
- Record of public interest work throughout law school.
Candidates selected will receive the amount of $1495 to pay their tuition. This scholarship encourages students to achieve their goals in the public interest sector. It provides some needed financial assistance to the deserving students and motivates them to complete their dream of working successfully in the public interest and solve significant issues.
Please submit your applications before October 31, 2020.