Prudential Emerging Visionaries is a public acknowledgment program that praises youngsters for their creative and original answers to monetary and social difficulties confronting their networks. Through November 4, 2021, the organization accepts applications from youthful pioneers ages 14-18 who carry the fantastic vision and genuine change to their communities. The program upholds youngsters nationwide who are making a change that focuses on two classes: answers for monetary issues and solutions for social problems. The candidate selected might get a chance to win up to $15,000 in grants and an all-costs paid travel with your parent or guardian to Prudential headquarters.
Prudential Emerging Visionaries is a joint effort between Prudential Financial and Ashoka, a leading social impact association. Arising Visionaries is an advancement of the Prudential Spirit of Community Awards, a program that has praised youngsters who have been handling society’s most significant problems for quite some time. Regarding eligibility, the members should be people between the ages of 14 – 18 while applying and not more and should be legal residents of the United States or Puerto Rico. Prudential Spirit of Community National Honorees and State Honorees are NOT qualified to apply. Employees and their kids and grandkids of Prudential, Ashoka, Financial Health Network, or its affiliates are NOT eligible to apply. The applicants must submit their entries no later than November 4, 2021.
Prudential Emerging Visionaries is a public program that celebrates and grants youngsters who build effective solutions for monetary and social difficulties. They’re fabricating a community of youngsters attempting to make positive change the country over and helping them make that change happen by providing all they need.
Table of Contents
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Organization||Prudential Financial and Ashoka|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Contest Deadline||November 4, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Essay, resume, transcript|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship is as follows:
- Participants must be individuals between the ages of 14 – 18 when applying and not older than 18 by the end of the entry period (November 4, 2021). Groups and partners are not eligible.
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Participants must have started their project on or before June 1, 2021.
- Winners must bring one chaperone to the in-person event on April 23-26, 2022.
- One application per person.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- Prudential Spirit of Community National Honorees and State Honorees are NOT eligible to apply.
- Employees and their children and grandchildren of Prudential, Ashoka, Financial Health Network, or its affiliates and participating advertising and promotion agencies are NOT eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
To apply for the scholarship, the participants are expected to write an exposition on the following subject:
Do you have the vision to transform your community — and the world— for the better? Where others see problems, do you see potential? Please tell us how you are tackling financial barriers or social issues in your community and beyond.
The candidates must log in first to the official site of this scholarship and then submit their entries.
The winners will receive the following:
- A cash prize of up to $15,000 was awarded as follows:
- 25 winners will receive $5,000 each — 20 of these winners will be selected from the Societal Solutions category and 5 winners from the Financial Solutions category.
- The 5 winners from the Financial Solutions category will be invited to join a pitch-off at the Prudential Emerging Visionaries Awards Summit at Prudential’s headquarters. From there, 1 Financial Solution Grand Prize Winner will receive an additional $10,000 grand prize, for a total of $15,000.
- 1 winner of either category will also receive the Prudential Employees’ Choice Award—an additional $5,000, to be awarded at the Prudential Emerging Visionaries Awards Summit at Prudential’s headquarters. Note: The Financial Solutions Grand Prize Winner is not eligible to win the Prudential Employees’ Choice Award.
- All 25 winners will receive an all-expense-paid trip to Prudential’s headquarters in Newark, New Jersey on April 23-26, 2022, with a parent or guardian for the Prudential Emerging Visionaries Awards Summit. This will be an engaging experience in which participants will receive coaching, skills development, and an opportunity to meet with senior leaders from Prudential to help take their solutions to the next level.
The applicants must submit their entries no later than November 4, 2021. No applications will be accepted past this date.