Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association is offering Promise of Nursing Scholarships for the nursing students. Students who are enrolled in a state-approved nursing program are welcomed to apply for the scholarship.
The purpose of the Promise of Nursing Scholarships is to provide funds to the students desiring to pursue nursing as a career choice. The scholarship will grant financial assistance to the students. The scholarship also encourages the students to work hard and achieve success in the nursing field.
Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association (FNSNA) was created in 1969 to honour Frances Tompkins, the Association’s first Executive Director. It is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes; the Foundation awards scholarships to qualified nursing students.
Candidates must look into the given table for additional details about the scholarship-
|Organization||The Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association, Inc.|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||February 11, 2022|
Who May be Eligible?
The applicants interested in applying for the Promise of Nursing Scholarships must comply with the eligibility criteria-
- The applicant must be currently in a state-approved nursing program leading to an associate degree, baccalaureate, diploma, direct-entry master’s degree, RN to BSN/MSN completion, LPN/LVN to RN, or accelerated programs.
- The scholarship funds are not for graduate study unless it is for the first degree in nursing.
- Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or Alien with U.S. Permanent Resident Status or hold an Alien Registration Number.
How to Apply?
The application process for the Promise of Nursing Scholarships is online. The eligible must visit the website page. Further, the applicant must open the application portal. After that, the applicant must begin the application process. The applicant must fill in the required details asked, along with supporting documents, and apply.
- Clinical Instructor/Faculty Advisor Certification Form
- Financial Aid Certification Form
- Unofficial Transcript
- Acceptance Letter (only for applicants transferring to another school within the 2021/2022 academic year)
- Nursing License (for applicants in an RN-BSN or RN-MSN program)
The Promise of Nursing Scholarships will award funds to the recipients wishing to pursue a nursing course. The funds will support the beneficiary in covering up the cost of academic expenditure. The scholarship will help them to overcome financial barriers.
To be considered for the scholarship, entrants should apply before the deadline. The application deadline for the Promise of Nursing Scholarships is February 11, 2022. Applications won’t be accepted past the deadline.