If you are a sophomore who has a desire to complete your degree coursework in the United States, then you are eligible to enter in this “The Presidential Fellowships” which is providing by the Ohio State University at Graduate School.
This program has aimed to give support through graduation for any student awarded a Presidential Fellowship who does not achieve his or her degree within the fellowship holding period.
Ohio State University was founded in 1870. It is a public research university in Columbus, Ohio. As a land-grant university and the ninth university in Ohio with the Morrill Act of 1862, the university was initially known as the Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College
|Organization||The Ohio State University (Graduate School)|
|Educational Level||High School Students|
|Amount||$2,623 per month|
|Mode of Access||Online|
|Number of Awards||Up to 3 consecutive semesters|
|Application Deadline||October 16, 2020|
|Requirements||Three letters of evaluation, nomination letter|
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible, the applicants must read all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be doctoral students (Ph.D. or DMA) or students in a full-time 3-year terminal degree program.
- All the candidates must have their minimum cumulative GPA of no less than 3.60 for all Ohio State graduate course work.
- Participants must have not previously been awarded an SROP, a Graduate School, or a College.
How to Apply
For this process, Applicants need to log in to the Graduate School Nomination System Select Fall/Spring Presidential Fellowship then Select Nominate Student and Select Add Nomination Enter student’s EMPLID and Upload required nomination materials to Submit Nomination
The Presidential Fellowship gives following benefits for fellows
- The program will provide up to $500 travel allowance to present research at a national meeting
- A university subsidy of 85% of the Student Health Insurance premium.
- The program helps in one year of full-time financial support so they can complete their dissertations or terminal degree projects unimpeded by other duties.
The last day to provide your application is October 16, 2020.