Fonds De Recherche Du Quebec is happily announcing their Postdoctoral Research Scholarship. Students interested in completing their postdoctoral study and research has a great chance to win one of the most prized and well-known research scholarship. This grant will help students to complete their studies without having any financial crises.
Postdoctoral research scholarship (B3X) started to help upcoming researchers with their research, project study, and many other fields they can discover with the help of the right guidance. The main aim behind the programs is to give studies aid to students to let them succeed.
The objective of the Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies (FRQNT) postdoctoral research scholarship programs encourages new researchers to obtain their postdoctoral research degree. Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies (FRQNT) is linked with universities, industries, government agencies, and university-affiliated institutions to help postdoctoral researchers
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates should follow the below-given criteria before applying.
- Applicant interested in applying for this scholarship must be from Québec or must be living in Québec for at least six of the seven months before the deadline of the award or have a valid Régie D’assurance Maladie du Québec (RAMQ) card.
- The applicant must study and research in Québec if got selected. The selected applicant can only research and start their research if they provide their RAMQ proof or proof of being a Canadian Citizen.
- Applicants who have received their doctorate before two or more than two years are not eligible for this competition.
- Applicants are not eligible if they are on sabbatical or study leave with remuneration of more than 50% of their salary.
How to Apply
To fill the application form, interested candidates must create a user account. The form will be available for applicants who have a user account. All the application forms are submitted online, no paper-based applications are considered for the scholarship.
All the form details must be in French or English; applicants who are submitting their forms in English must have a French title for their thesis project.
All the documents must add in the appropriate section of the application form. Check your application before submitting, as after submitting your request you cannot add any material or information.
- Applicants must attach their residency proof or RAMQ proof of being a Canadian citizen.
- Two letters of recommendation must be attached with the application form. Letters from the applicant’s family members or friends will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must attach their electronic Canadian common CV form with the application.
- Applicant must attach a copy of an official transcript with the application—the entire transcript from all the university study completed by the applicant.
The deserving winners of the Postdoctoral research scholarship (B3X) will be awarded a scholarship of a maximum amount of $15,000. The selected students can use this scholarship fund for their study and research.
This scholarship is held three times every year, and the deadlines for applying are February 1, June 1, and October 1. Incomplete documents or incomplete applications are not considered for the scholarship.