The Center for Personal Development team is a group of Chicago therapists committed to our clients’ psychological wellness and growth. We focus on helping people clarify their goals and expand their way of thinking. We aim to help our clients feel empowered to handle previously overwhelming problems or difficulties by providing them the space and the psychological tools to grow in a nurturing environment. CPD is a well-established and thriving multi-specialty group practice, serving clients throughout their lifespan, with two locations in Chicago.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Washington State University|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||December 1, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
The Center for Personal development is currently seeking two postdoctoral fellows in clinical psychology for a 2-year, full-time position with the potential to become a long-term position. The ideal candidate will have a particular interest and practical experience in providing short-term and long-term psychotherapy to adult populations, with a desire to develop further and refine therapeutic skills. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess diagnostic and assessment skills and an interest in providing assessment services. The position’s start date is negotiable depending upon the candidate’s needs and practice.
- Providing short-term and long-term therapy to a diverse clientele
- 40-hour workweek
- Maintaining timely and accurate paperwork associated with clinical duties
- Providing diagnostic assessment services for children, adolescents, and adults
- Performing administrative duties for the practice
- Opportunity to develop and lead therapeutic groups
How to Apply?
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript from the graduate program
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from clinicians well-acquainted with your graduate training and clinical work
- Redacted writing sample of a psychological evaluation
- List of diagnostic tests and measurements previously administered
- $45,000 initial salary for the first year of full-time work; then, a competitive percentage-based salary after that
- Access to various Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical plans with a $200 monthly stipend toward the premium
- Access to various competitive Dental Plans
- 3 hours of individual and group supervision per week
- Bi-weekly staff consultation
- Electronic billing and record-keeping system
- In-house billing and access to billing staff
- Eligibility to sit for licensure after the first full year of fellowship
- A steady stream of CPD-provided referrals
- Opportunity to work in 3 Chicagoland locations
- Advanced training in psychodynamic theory and therapy
- Extensive training in diagnostic assessment
The deadline for online submission of the application and supporting documents is December 1, 2022