Women in STEM careers are cordially invited by the Polymer Chemistry Innovations for its Scholarship program for the year 2020. The women currently enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college, or university will be eligible for the award.
The purpose of introducing the award is to fill the gender gap and also help females to pursue and continue their further higher education without any barriers. The recipients will get support to accomplish their dreams and goals with the help of funds.
Polymer Chemistry Innovations is a monomer and polymer manufacturer, focusing on producing materials that present technological advantages to many industries. It was founded in 1990 by Bernard Gordon III, Ph.D., and has grown to encompass state-of-the-art facilities in Tucson, Arizona, and the Chocolate Bayou manufacturing area of Texas.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible for the scholarship, the candidates must be following the eligibility guidelines:
- Applicants must identify as a women
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Students must be currently enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college, or university
How to Apply
Eligible and interested women can apply for the scholarship electronically through an online application form, which is provided on the bottom of the official page. Students are also required to submit the mentioned documents with their application.
- Applicants must write about why you are passionate about STEM and what you would like to do in the STEM field
- Must write a summary of what you would do with scholarships to fuel your STEM passion.
- 350 words max for total assignment
- No plagiarism, use proper sourcing if quoting
- Must include the name and email address in the header
- Must be in Arial 12pt font, single-spaced
- Must be in Microsoft Word or Text document, no PDF
Polymer Chemistry Innovations is rewarding a winner with a $2,000 scholarship award towards her educational expenses such as tuition, fees, books, etc. The beneficiary will be able to accomplish her studies.
The application deadline is 15th Sept 2020 for the scholarship program.