POET is now introducing the Never Satisfied Scholarship for fall semester 2020. This award will be an excellent pathway for US students to achieve their academic dreams.
The program is open to any two or four- year post-secondary school students in the United States. Each scholar will be rewarded $5,000, and also will be gaining a tremendous experience of visiting the POET Sioux Falls campus during the school year.
POET deals with the most significant production of biofuels, who’s CEO and founder is Jeff Broin. This industry operates a variety of 27 bioprocessing plants and also includes the creation of ethanol, DDGS, corn oil, and many more for the betterment of agriculture, health and climatic conditions.
Applicants must meet up to the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must be enrolled for Fall Semester 2020 in any two-or four-year post-secondary school.
- Students to be a permanent U.S resident.
- Must have a keen interest in the biofuels industry.
- Must be eager about learning and developing their skills.
- Students who want to improve the agricultural field, health and climatic conditions to make our world to be a better place to live.
How to Apply:
To participate in the POET Scholarship program, applicants must submit an online application.
The application process for the scholarship will include some basis and educational information, along with three questions that to be answered by the interested scholars.
Required Documents: Students must submit the following as part of the application:
- Upload a Video
- Add Up to Two References
- Apply Early for Special Awards
Scholars will enjoy the following benefits:
- A cash prize of $5,000 each.
- Scholars will get an opportunity to visit the POET Sioux Falls campus.
The scholarship application forms are open till 14 February 2020.