The PixelPlex Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship is a significant platform for the students to achieve a valuable fund for their quality education. The program is intended towards U.S citizens enrolled in a college or university with a major in STEM, economics or business.
The award’s motive is to contribute an adequate amount that scholars need to complete their goals. The grant received by the recipient is great enough to cover any high cost related to the higher education, college or course.
PixelPlex is a Blockchain and custom software development company with offices and developers in New York. Their representative contributes to the legacy and long history of supporting innovation and developing outstanding products.
Who May Eligible?
The following eligibility criterion is to be fulfilled to apply for the scholarship:
- Must be a citizen or a permanent resident of the United States
- Must be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college or university in the United States at the time of the award
- Must be engaged in the field of study is related to science, technology, engineering, math (STEM), economics, or business.
How to Apply
Students are asked to provide their correspondence through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject line should include “PixelPlex Scholarship Award: Your Name”.
- Must write a short paragraph or two mentioning yourself and why you chose the topic.
- Must attach your essay as a PDF or Microsoft Word document and the length of the article should be of minimum 800 words
- The essay should be the original text and not published anywhere.
- Must include some necessary information like your full name (and the parent or guardian name if under 18), date of birth, college or university currently attending or plan to attend, average GPA, expected year of graduation, field of study, contact number, email address, copy of your school ID (if available) or other proof of attendance or acceptance from a college or university in the U.S
The PixelPlex will hand over a scholarship award of $2,000 to the recipient. The amount will be a great help to pay for any relevant expense of studies.
The application deadline to email your complete details is December 5, 2021.