Do you want to pursue your career in photography? Good News! Here ShootSearcher is replenishing the photography scholarship for deserving candidates in the US. All students must be in an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school.
ShootSearcher has always provided the tips and honest reviews about a broad range of photography, digital camera, lenses and videographer products. They want to help the students to show their talent in this area.
Who may Eligible
In order to meet the eligibility requirements,
- Candidates must currently be enrolled in a college, university or vocational/trade school.
- Especially welcome art and photography students are considered
How to Apply
All the submission must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information given below:
- Your full name, telephone number and mailing address
- The name of the school you attend
- Proof that you are a student of the school you specified
- Your area of study
- All submissions should be in PDF form.
- The application must be in English
Aspirants have to write more than 1000 words with any one of the given topics:
- The application and influence of photography in human life.
- The effects of camera, tripod, lens and other equipment on photography.
- The relationship between camera and photography, optics, science, and technology.
- The differences and similarities between photography and videography in modern life
- All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant.
Benefits: The photography scholarship will help candidates with the amount of $2000 which will be spent on tuition fees and supplies
Application Deadline: 2019-2020 Application Cycle will be closed until September 20, 2019.