Do you need some funds to complete your education stress freely? Then here is something you shouldn’t miss on. Phi Psi Foundation is proudly introducing its number of valuable National and District Scholarships. To be eligible for Phi Psi Foundation Scholarships, members must be initiated or an active colony member in good standing. In addition to the membership eligibility guidelines for many scholarships are designated for candidates with specific qualifications. Applicants need to select scholarships for which they are eligible to apply.
The ultimate goal of this scholarship is to make education accessible and stress-free for their members. The Foundation understands that competing for higher education comes with a lot of knowledge as well as financial responsibilities and to make it simple for their members these scholarships are designed. The programs encourage students to do better in their careers and maintain good academic records for a successful career in their respective fields.
The Phi Kappa Psi Foundation believes in the proper stewardship of donor gifts and welcomes your interest in the financial operations, investment strategies, and funding priorities. The Foundation understands the importance of accountability to the members and friends that support the Fraternity through gifts to the Foundation. The Foundation also recognizes the need to operate and act in ways that are beyond reproach and fully meet the standards placed on 501(c)3 charitable organizations as established by the IRS. The Foundation abides by industry standards and by the Donor Bill of Rights that has been a cornerstone of national Greek foundations since 1993.
Table of Contents
Here is the quick view of the scholarship in the table below:
|Organization||Phi Kappa Psi Foundation|
|Educational Level||College or university students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||March 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible?
If you are interested in these programs, then check the eligibility requirements given below:
- To be eligible for Phi Psi Foundation Scholarships, members must be initiated or an active colony member in good standing.
- In addition to the membership eligibility guidelines for many scholarships are designated for candidates with certain qualifications. Applicants need to select scholarships for which they are eligible to apply.
- Students should display outstanding academic achievement and excellence in service to Phi Psi, their campuses, and communities, as well as active membership in athletics, campus organizations, community groups, and philanthropies.
How to Apply
Fellows need to check the list of scholarships and select the ones they are capable of. All applications and recommendations must be completed and submitted via a secure third-party online application and recommendation system. To open an application during the application season, navigate to the National Scholarship Awards page and select the “apply” link for the scholarship(s) you choose, which will redirect you to the application. Follow the instructions to create an account or sign in using an existing account. All the requirements should be provided with concern.
- Students should collect Current Cumulative GPA, Student ID number, Contact Information for references, Campus/Community activities & leadership positions during application.
- Unofficial college/university transcript (Unofficial transcript is acceptable at the application phase) should be provided.
- Resume (to send to your references to help them write their recommendation for you).
- A recommendation form submitted by a Phi Psi reference is mandatory.
A candidate who is selected for this scholarship receives access to multiple benefits. The funds provided are enough to reduce the extra finances load on the students. The funds received should be utilized to pay the educational expenses of the students like Tuition, fees, room, and other needs. The candidates are encouraged to perform well through these scholarships.
The last date to apply for the programs is March 1, 2021.