Already enrolled in CUNY college for graduating from high school? The Cuny College is very concerned about their future, with the view to provide a better future for their students. Borough of Manhattan Community has introduced a very authentic Peter F. Vallone scholarship specially made for the selected brilliant students, which is based on the merits of the students.
Announcing this scholarship aims to push deserving students through these scholarship programs and provide facilities to them to grab a better living. The BMC is committed to advancing equity and the intellectual and personal growth of students. They strive to develop the degree completion, successful transfer, career achievement and service, and leadership within our community, New York City, and beyond.
BMCC is alive with ideas and innovation and supportive of the innate human striving for self-improvement. They provide the opportunity to those students who desire it and wish to strive for it. BMCC, a Hispanic-Serving Institution, welcomes individuals from the New York City area and worldwide.
Please go through the below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Borough of Manhattan Community|
|Educational Level||High school, undergraduate, and graduate|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly check the needs to make you eligible for this scholarship:
- The students should be U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizen and residents of New York City.
- The fellow should be a Graduate from a New York City high school with a minimum an 80 College Academic Average (CAA) average.
- The applicant should have passed at least twelve college preparatory courses in high school.
- The fellow should be enrolled at a CUNY college as a full-time student within one year of graduating from high school.
- The student should be a full-time student each semester (except summer) and maintain not less than a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- The student should have attained CUNY before attending any other post-secondary institution.
How to Apply
There is no different application for the scholarship; the fellow should be automatically considered for the reward when the fellow applies for the CUNY. All the students are requested to submit through the online mode; the fellow should submit all the required documents and the application. Valid information provided by the student is only eligible to receive the scholarship as invalid information, or incomplete information will lead to rejection. Kindly submit the documents before the deadline, as late applications will not be considered.
Few mandatory documents:
- The applicant should submit all the required documents along with the application
- The submission should provide the latest document along with the application.
- The fellow should submit the FAFSA and TAP application.
The awarded scholarship should only be consumed to pay the educational expenses of the students. The scholarship should only be brought in to pay the tuition fees, fees, book expenses, and other related expenses. The application procedure for this scholarship is kept very simple. This scholarship will help the students to build confidence in themselves.
All the submissions are currently being accepted till the deadline; submit your application soon as possible to receive the reward.