If you are pursuing to complete your degree in an automotive technician or relative field, here is an authentic opportunity. The Pep Boys are excited to push the students from Los Angeles (CA), Orlando (FL), Houston (TX), Puerto Rico, and Philadelphia (PA) for their better future in the field of automotive technicians. They are excited to help the students who have good academic performance and innovate new techniques in the related field.
The mission of this scholarship is to support deserving students by raising such funds for them and help them to pursue higher education. Their vision is to ensure that the automotive technician from Los Angeles (CA), Orlando (FL), Houston (TX), Puerto Rico, and Philadelphia (PA) receive affordable and promising higher education. Pep Boys aims to provide the help required to reach their full potential.
Pep Boys is keen on the Automotive industry’s progress and knows that educating the students is the best thing to do. The organization is wholeheartedly working for the students’ development and helps them create a bright future for themselves. They are curious to welcome the passionate students who are committed to becoming service experts.
Take a look at the table given below for more information about the scholarships:
|Educational Level||College and university students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Applicant should meet the following criteria:
- The fellow should be a legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Students must be either accepted into or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school.
- The applicant must be pursuing an automotive technician degree or certification (or equivalent degree/certification)
- The student should have received a GPA score of 2.5 minimum for high school, Or if the student is already enrolled in an auto technician program, they must have a 3.0 minimum GPA score for the program.
- The previous recipients of Pep Boys/Icahn Automotive scholarships are eligible to apply.
- The fellow should be willing to participate in a Pep Boys internship or our preferred early-employment program while in school.
How to Apply
The applicant must submit the complete application accompanying the required documents before the due date. The submission of the application should be made via online mode. Please be sure to apply without making any error or keeping it incomplete, as it may lead to rejection.
- The applicant should submit the latest official transcript of all academic work.
- The student should submit two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must write/ type and submit an essay of no more than 1,200 words OR a video (no more than three minutes) describing how you take ownership for your career, your ability to solve problems, your ability to learn new skills, and why you see yourself as a team player. In this essay or video, the student should also explain “why I want to be a top technician.”
- The applicant should submit proof of acceptance by an accredited college, university, or trade school.
The funds must be consumed to pay students’ academic requirements like tuition, fees, and other related costs. These programs encourage students to achieve their goals by overcoming obstacles. The program motivates the students towards outdoor games and improves their health status, and keeps them active. The process of these scholarships is too simple. The recipient will be awarded a scholarship of $10,000, which is more than enough for their academics.
The submissions are now being accepted, so hurry up, as the lately received application will directly lead to rejection.