Students engaged in accounting majors are cordially invited by the Pennsylvania Society of Public Accountants for its “Pennsylvania Society of Tax & Accounting Professionals Scholarship” introduced for the year 2020. Applicants undergraduate student enrolled full-time at a Pennsylvania college or university.
The purpose of conducting the program is to help business students to achieve their degrees without worrying about financial crises. The rewarded funds are a great sum of money to cover up various expenses required to complete higher education such as tuition, fees, books, etc.
Pennsylvania Society of Public Accountants is a membership organization representing community accountants and tax professionals. Their members are solo practitioners and small-sized firms interested in building careers and practices. They espouse the highest standards for ethical practice and financial responsibility for their members when running a solo or small-sized operation.
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be an undergraduate student, enrolled full-time at a Pennsylvania college or university
- Students must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours.
- Must be a declared Accounting Major.
- Must have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
Eligible students who find the scholarship helpful can download a pdf application form and fill their information correctly and return the form by mail to PSTAP Executive Office, 20 Erford Road, Ste. 200A, Lemoyne, PA 17043 for getting consideration.
- A transcript from each college, junior college or university attended must be submitted to the PSTAP at the above address. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted.
- A completed application must be received by the PSTAP Executive Office no later than September 1, 2020.
The Pennsylvania Society of Tax & Accounting Professionals is awarding three scholarships for the 2020 – 2021 academic year. The Robert T. Zaleski Memorial Scholarship will be awarded $3,000, and two additional scholarships each will be offered of $2,000.
The application deadline is 1st September for the scholarship program.