Are you are a preschool to K-12 student studying in a private school? Here is an awe-inspiring opportunity for the school students. The Pay it Forward is providing Pay it Forward Scholarship who are seeking affordable school education. The Pay it Forward has a strong belief that school is the first step of education, which is basic and needs to be pursued by every student. They are encouraged to provide very affordable education for the students who belong to low economic families. The scholarship is flexible to students from Georgia residents striving with financial difficulties. The students from 2nd grade and above must have already received the scholarship, and the Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st grade are automatically eligible to receive the scholarship.
The Pay it Forward aims to meet the basic requirement of education, of primary or school education, and help the students go for higher education by raising the students’ interest in studies. They are activating the students from school to seek higher education, encouraging them to design a secure future for themselves. Its mission is to make education affordable for low-income students and provide equal educational opportunities to all.
The Pay it Forward warmly encourages the young children and their parents to take advantage of the Pay it Forward Scholarship and excel their children to receive the scholarship support for completing school studies. They are genuinely involved in providing a secure and bright future for the students from Georgia through this scholarship.
Students are requested to go thoroughly through the table given below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Pay it Forward|
|Educational Level||Pre-K to 12th grade|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||December 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the mentioned documents to make you eligible for this scholarship:
- The student should be a pre-K to 12th-grade student
- The student must be a private school student
- The fellow must be Georgia residents
- The applicant enrolled in Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st grade are automatically eligible
- The applicant from 2nd grade and above must have either:
- Received any scholarship previously
- Attended public school for six weeks before enrolling in private school
- Been homeschooled for one year prior to enrolling in private school
- The student must need financial assistance to complete their education.
How to Apply
The submission should be provided from the website through the online process. The candidate should submit the complete application along with the required documents without making any errors. The submission should be made before the deadline as the late submission will not be considered for the scholarship.
Few required list of documents:
- The fellow should provide the complete application
- The candidate must submit the proof of enrollment at an accredited school for pre- pre-K to 12th grade
- The candidate is required to provide evidence of the previously received scholarship
- The student should submit the most recently filed tax return to the application
- The applicant should provide proof of residence.
The awarded scholarship should only be occupied to pay the academic expenses of the students. The scholarship must only be utilized to pay the tuition fees, fees, book expenses, and other needed expenses. The application procedure for this scholarship is too easy to access. The scholarship will develop confidence in the students.
The submissions are currently being accepted till December 31, 2021; send your application soon as possible to receive the reward.