Paramount Builders Inc. is offering its $1000 scholarship to all those individuals who are enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program in the United States with a minimum of 3.5 GPA. The applicant must be seeking to pursue a degree in the field of marketing, business management, sales, or any other related field. For applying to the scholarship, the student is required to submit a copy of an official transcript and an essay describing the concerned attitude of present consumers about the environment and how it impacts our weather, specifically our future. The application process ends on October 1, 2021.
Education is the key to success. Young minds if nurtured well can lead to a happy and healthy world. Paramount Builders Inc. cares about the youth and their future and hence is providing a grant of $1000 to that one candidate who with his/her essay manages to influence the judges that they are the future. This is an excellent opportunity for you to present your imaginative thoughts through the essay and in return fund your education for the achievement of your dreams. All the best.
Founded in 1991, Paramount Builders, Inc. is a Home Improvement Contractor providing services on the East Coast. Their aim is to provide each of their clients with home improvement products and services that exceed their expectations. They have extensive industry knowledge and knowledge in the field.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||Paramount Builders Inc|
|Subjects||Marketing, business management, sales, or related field|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||October 1, 2021|
|Requirements||An official transcript and an essay|
Who is Eligible?
The applicant must satisfy the following conditions to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicant must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program in the US.
- The applicant must be seeking a degree in marketing, business management, sales or related field.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of 3.5 cumulative GPA.
How to Apply?
For applying to the scholarship, the applicant is requested to follow the stated guidelines:
- Submit a copy of your official transcript.
- Submit an essay in 900-1600 words entitled “Paramount Builders, Inc. Scholarship”.
- The topic of the essay is “Now more than ever, consumers are concerned about the environment and how it impacts our weather, and specifically the future.” With taking the topic as the basis, include answers to the following questions in your essay:
- In what ways do you think that replacing the roof of home and/or windows preserve energy?
- Do you think that these products pay for themselves, and if so, how? Feel free to include ways that are not as obvious as others.
- How do you think these products might conserve more energy in the future of technology advances?
- The essay must be signed with the applicant’s full name and .edu email address.
Note: Send your essay and the transcript to the following mailing address:
Paramount Builders, Inc. – c/o Attn: Scholarships Department
501 Central Dr.
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
The winning candidate will get a prize amount of $1000 which can be used to put forward your education and related expenses. Young minds are the future of the world. Your skills and talent will help the world to be a better place. With this scholarship, you can enhance your knowledge and boost your skills for a successful career for yourself as well as your community.
The last date for applying for the scholarship is October 1, 2021. Please submit your applications before the deadline for consideration of candidature.