Paradigm Building Group is proud to offer a yearly scholarship to the students of the United States, who have a desire for learning in the field of construction.
The program developed to encourage students interested in the areas of interior design, architecture, civil engineering, building construction and construction technology.
Paradigm Building Group is a family-owned and operated full-service building company in Northern Virginia. The company builds homes for ultra-poor families throughout the world.
Who May Eligible
- To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must be graduating high school senior or current college student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students must be interested in interior design, building construction or management, architecture, civil engineering, or other field related to building and remodelling homes.
- Applicants must be attending a school anywhere in the U.S.
How to Apply
- All the participants need to submit an essay on one of the following topics (1,000-word max limit):
- “What does home mean to you?”
- “Design or Describe in detail your dream home and write what it’s most important attributes will be and why those attributes are important to you”
- “Devise a plan to improve housing in a specific place in the world.”
- Applicants need to E-mail completed Application in ONE (1) DOCUMENT to email@example.com.
Up to $500 awarded annually to one student towards tuition, books, and/or other fees associated with attending school.
Application Deadline: February 5, 2020.