Palladium Company is delighted to give opportunity through “Palladium Product Development & Design Scholarship” for high school students.
Applicants who are currently pursuing their education in any educational institute in the USA can apply for this program. Palladium is an experienced engineering consulting, product design and product development company. The company works in Machine Design, Nuclear, Tooling and Equipment, Medical Devices and Analytical Instrumentation.
Who May Eligible
There are some following points to eligible for this grant:
- Students who are enrolled in a college or university. Students of high school years or students that are below 18 require consent from your guardians or parents.
- It is limit to one entry per contestant.
- All entries will be internally evaluated at Palladium’s sole discretion.
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested in applying then submit your application with the following requirements:
- Include full name and email
- Personal Info (Name, Phone, Address and Email)
- College or University Name
- Area of Study
- Minimum 1500 Words
- Must be delivered in format PDF
- Duplication or plagiarism of an existing article is not allowed.
- Recipient selection will be based on the overall strength of their materials.
· All application materials shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, contact info as well as the school you are currently attending or will be attending.
The winning students will receive the award amount of $1000.
Application Deadline: Applications submitted no later than December 31, 2019.