PaGaLGuY is wanted to help people with the finances for their higher studies by granting the PaGaLGuY Scholarship in the academic year 2019-20.
The prize is established for those students who are really in need of funds for their studies and those who are studying at any accredited university in the United States.
PaGaLGuY is India’s largest education network. It is the pioneers of massive online education communities in the MBA education space.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Both Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students can apply for the scholarship program
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time degree program in an accredited college or graduate school.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA: 2.5
- Participants must be US citizen.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to write two essays of 600 – 800 words on the two topics:
- Higher education is failing our youth, leaving them overqualified and underemployed
- Why should you be considered for this scholarship, and how would you pay this opportunity forward to other needy students?
- All applications should be emailed to email@example.com in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- Candidates must mention their full name, university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
The amount is $1000, and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019.