The Dura-pack is pleased to introduce its Packing Sustainability Initiative Award. The full-time students currently engaged in high school, university or college for the 2019-2020 school year are applicable to apply for the scholarship.
The purpose of the program is to make people more aware of Sustainable packaging and greenery as the world needs it more. The scholar will get help through the grant to cover any studies related expenses.
The Dura-Pack is a Metro Scale Company known as a third-generation family company specializing in packaging equipment and flexible packaging solutions. It is fully integrated with in-house engineering, fabrication, graphic design and software development.
Who May Eligible?
To get consideration for the program, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in high school, university or college as a full-time student (2019-2020 school year).
- Employees and relatives of Dura-Pack are void.
How to Apply
The eligible applicants can fill an online scholarship application form to enter the program. The form displayed on the same page of the program and is to be filled adequately to enjoy the award.
- Must submit a minimum of 500 words essay in the MS Word format.
- The students can write an essay on any of the following topics:
- Going Green – Why should more companies adopt environmentally friendly packaging?
- Do packaging recycling programs really work?
- The future of sustainable packaging.
- How do we reduce packaging waste in the world’s oceans?
The winner of the program will be rewarded with an award amount of $3,000. The recipient is asked to utilize the grant in any relevant education purpose.
- Round 1 Application Deadline: April 1st – Award Date: May 1st
- Round 2 Application Deadline: August 1st – Award Date: September 1st
- Round 3 Application Deadline: December 1st – Award Date: January 1st