Pacific Medical Training is welcoming you to join their 2022 essay contest to help you in your examinations, assist you with finishing your medical training and get an early advantage in your profession. They will be giving a $1,000 grant to the author of the winning essay and free admittance to any of their medical courses for three other participants as runner-ups. Their systems incorporate ACLS, BLS, PALS, and monitor specialist affirmation. Winners will be chosen by the scholarship council and be called upon through email or other contact data they have given. Checks will be sent straightforwardly to winners. Any undergraduate or graduate understudy presently enrolled at a “medical care degree” program might apply for this scholarship.
We all are aware of the ever-increasing tuition costs of professional programs like science and medicine. Therefore the ultimate aim behind starting this scholarship is to assist students with completing their medical degrees from great institutions without having to worry about the high educational costs or lack of funds. To apply, the candidates will have to write a 750-1,000 word essay describing emergency medical care from the perspective of a medical student. The applications for the following scholarship contest are due till November 1, 2022.
Pacific Medical Training is a continuing clinical instruction organization. It gives affirmation courses to Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Basic Life Support, bought, under the agreement, by the U.S. Division of the Army. They are passionate with regards to showing clinical courses that numerous suppliers need to take and retake. Their ACLS, BLS, and PALS courses are responsive to Veterans Affairs and are perceived as equivalent to American Heart Association.
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Organization||Pacific Medical Training|
|Education Level||Undergraduate, graduate|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||November 1, 2022|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship is as follows:
- Any undergraduate or graduate college student currently enrolled in a “healthcare degree” program may apply.
- This includes, but is not limited to, degree programs and courseware supporting the following professions: Athletic Trainer, Cardiac Sonographer, Cardiovascular Technologist, Dental Assistant, Dentist, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, Electrocardiographic Technician, Emergency Medical Technician, Exercise Scientist/Specialist, Mammographer, Medical Assistant, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Nurse Anesthetists, Nurse Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Assistant, Paramedic, Pharmacist, Phlebotomist, Physical Therapist, Physician Assistant, Physician, Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse, Respiratory Therapist.
- Pre-professional programs such as pre-nursing and pre-medicine students are qualified as well. Students begin their coursework but ultimately transfer to another institution to complete their degree.
- Employees and Pacific Medical Training, and their family members, are not eligible to participate in this program.
How to Apply?
To apply for the scholarship, the interested candidates are expected to write a 750-1,000 word essay discussing emergency medical care from the perspective of a medical student. Essential life support is a critical skill for all healthcare providers and advanced and pediatric life support are also practiced by sure nurses and physicians depending on where they are working. Would you please explain how you will prepare mentally and physically before performing life-saving techniques on patients in your career? Working as a healthcare provider can be a stressful and rewarding career. And we are looking for your insight and advice for other students entering the field.
The candidates must submit their essay in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com. Save your attachment like: Smith_Mark_University_of_Pittsburgh.doc, which includes your last name, first name, and currently enrolled school.
In your mail, please include the following information:
· Your contact information (Full name, Email address, Telephone number, Permanent address)
· Name of School
· Name of Education Program
Following are the documents that need to be attached with your application form:
- Proof of enrollment
The one lucky and most deserving candidate with the most creative and winning essay will be granted a scholarship award of $1,000. Three runner-ups will be given complimentary access to the courses of Pacific Medical Training.
The applications for the following scholarship contest are due till November 1, 2022.