Pacific Bay Recovery is all set to receive applications for its Annual Scholarship Program. The award can be obtained by any student who is an American citizen of at least 18 years of age and also must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
The grant is designed to make sure that no student should face any type of financial hurdles in their completion of higher education. The amount of scholarship will be significant to pay for any studies related expenses like tuition, fees or books.
The Pacific Bay Recovery is a San Diego Drug Treatment Center offering various innovative approaches to treatment and rehabilitation. It includes a variety of services like yoga, acupuncture, aqua therapy, counselling, hypnotherapy, and more.
Who May Eligible?
Applicants must take a review over the eligibility criteria below:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be an American citizen.
- Must possess a GPA (grade point average) of 2.5 or higher.
How to Apply
The students are asked to provide their submission by email with a subject line “Pacific Bay Recovery Annual Scholarship Submission” and sent as a document attachment. The email should contain the below documents.
- Must submit a 1000+ word essay on the topic “In this new 2020 decade, what new way/s would you suggest our cities/states utilize to achieve a successful reduction in existing and/or the prevention of new cases of opioid addiction?” that should be 100% unique and original
- Must mention the full birth name with the date of birth
- Proof of a 2.5 GPA or higher from college or high school senior cumulative Must meet one of these two below options:
- Attach documentation that proves enrollment at a university, accredited college or community college.
- Attach documentation that proves acceptance at a university accredited college or community college.
The Pacific Bay Recovery will be providing an annual scholarship award of $5,000 to a student. The amount is great enough to cover any purpose of education.
The required documents with the essay should be submitted by 31st December 2020.