If you are the women in the doctoral level program, then here is the exciting chance to get considerable funds to pay your institutional costs. P.E.O is introducing its outstanding P.E.O Scholars Awards. Female citizens of the United States or Canada who are pursuing a doctoral degree at an accredited college or university are eligible for this program. The P.E.O Scholars should have demonstrated their ability to make a significant contribution in their chosen field of study, assuming leadership positions in university academics, scientific research, medicine law, performing arts, international economics, history, literature, government, and other demanding fields.
The P.E.O Scholar Awards are one-time competitive, merit-based awards intended to recognize and encourage women’s academic excellence and achievements in doctoral-level programs. These awards provide partial support for study and research. This program helps the students by giving them needed financial support to make a remarkable career in medicine. It promotes education and motivates all the deserving students to expand the fantastic field of medicine to do different researches and studies in various fields.
Empowering women is the primary goal of this organization. The women’s growth is ultimately the growth of the nation and people living in it, and to make the entire world understand this, they have initiated different programs. P.E.O. is a philanthropic organization where women CELEBRATE the advancement of women; EDUCATE women through scholarships, grants, awards, loans, and stewardship of Cottey College and MOTIVATE women to achieve their highest aspirations. It supports women’s growth with various programs and initiatives that are genuinely unexpected from any organization.
|Educational Level||Doctoral students|
|Access Mode||Offline or Online|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||The United States or Canada|
|Application Deadline||November 20, 2020|
|Requirement||Application, Academic Record, Nomination Letter|
Who May Be Eligible?
Here are the eligibility requirements you need to follow before applying for the scholarship:
- The fellow must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States or Canada
have earned, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree
- The individual should be within two years of graduating from a doctoral program and have at least one full academic year of work remaining in August of the year you are awarded.
- Candidate should be enrolled in a full-time doctoral-level study at an accredited U.S. or Canadian post-secondary institution during the award’s entire academic year.
- A P.E.O member should nominate the applicant.
How to Apply
If you seem to be eligible with the criteria set by the organization’s standards, you can apply using an online application form. You need to answer some questions in context with your eligibility. Please ensure you manage all the required documents to submit before the deadline as applications with late or incomplete materials are strictly prohibited. The application and other materials like a letter of Recommendation should be enough to give a glimpse of your work. All applications should be submitted beefed the deadline. Personally, contact the P.E.O member and request them to vote for your nomination. After P.E.O members nominating you for this program, then only you are eligible for the program. Filling the online application is another option to get nominated and qualified for this scholarship.
- Nominee’s proposal is the first step for this program.
- Recommendations from three university professors or professional mentor’sevidence of scholarly activities (publications, presentations, patents, performances, etc.)
- Academic awards and honors (honor societies, scholarships, etc.)
- An academic record is needed.
- Unique academic and global experiences establishment in an educational program should be highlighted.
Each scholar will receive the amount of $20000. The number of awards depends upon the funds available for that year. This scholarship program provides excellent support to the deserving students in completing their education without worrying about financial debts. It supported the students and aimed to expand the medical field. Research in the field of medicine is enhanced through this scholarship.
Please begin your process before November 20, 2020.