Do you believe the world can be a kinder and happier place? It can, through your photography. Envision Kindness is pleased to announce the Our World Is Kind: A Global Photography Contest. This contest is open to all photographers 18 years of age and older.
They are seeking photos from talented photographers around the world that can inspire kindness. Enter 2018 the ‘Out World Is Kind Photo Contest’ to make the world a better place and maybe win some cash in appreciation for your work!
Who May Eligible:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- All photographers around the world
- Must be 18 years of age and older to participate
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://envkindness.us.launchpad6.com/upload-entry
- Participants must submit their own original work.
- Participants may submit up to 5 entries total. An entry consists of one photo, in addition to the completed information fields.
- Images of kindness can be either as they occurred (documentary style) or as they are conceived of (or recreated) to illustrate concepts or past events.
- The submissions are only as limited as the creativity of the photographer.
- All submissions must:
- Be at least 3000 Pixels on long dimension at 300 dpi
- Use Adobe RGB for color space
- Be JPEG (at max quality) or TIFF file formats up to the 10MB file size
- All submission must be made through the dedicated contest platform: Org. Submissions received outside this platform (via email or other methods) will not be accepted.
- Photos from previous Envision Kindness contests are acceptable as long as they have not received any award through an Envision Kindness competition (i.e. First Place, Public Choice, and Honorable Mention).
- There is no geographic restriction on the origin of the contestant or where the submitted entries were captured, except where prohibited by law for that country or state.
- First Place: $500
- Honorable Mention (3): $100
- Public Choice: $500
Submissions open August 2, 2018, and close November 3, 2018, at 11:59 pm EDT.