The Ottinger is pleased to announce its Annual Scholarship Contest for the current year 2020. The program is available for those students who are out-going high school seniors currently enrolled in a college, university, or trade school as of the start of the Fall 2020 semester.
The program is created to assist students financially in their educational journey and career. The selected and deserving beneficiaries will get full support in accomplishing their higher studies expenses such as tuition, fees, books, etc.
The Ottinger Employment Lawyers offers a wide variety of legal services, including contract negotiation, wrongful termination, and employment class-action lawsuits. Its California and New York employment lawyers represent all types of workers. From hourly employees to top-level executives, they help their clients understand their rights within the workplace and protect their best interests.
Who May Be Eligible?
Interested candidates must take a look over the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be either out-going high school seniors (graduating in the summer of 2020).
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college, university, or trade school as of the start of the Fall 2020 semester.
How to Apply
To apply, the eligible applicants must submit an online application form with all the mandatory credentials. Students must provide the essential documents with the essay required at the time of form submission to get consideration.
- Students must write a 150-300 word essay that addresses the following 2-part prompt:
- What is the importance of employees’ rights with regard to employment law?
- What would you like to learn about employee rights?
- We encourage students to research this topic and use this knowledge to answer these questions.
Ottinger is offering one $1,000 scholarship to an individual who demonstrates the best and most compelling writing ability from the prompt above. It is providing a chance to fulfill their desires without any financial hurdles. It will improve one’s writing skills.
Students must submit their application no later than Tuesday, December 1, 2020.