The University of Kentucky is pleased to announce the Oswald Research and Creativity Competition. The competition is open for current UK undergraduate students (full- or part-time) who does not already have a four-year degree.
The competition is intended to promote creativity in all fields of study and accepts reports, of all forms of creativity, and scholarship by undergraduate students. The competition will provide 1st place $350 and 2nd place $200 in each category.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Any current UK undergraduate (full- or part-time)
- Who does not already have a four-year degree is eligible for this competition and is invited to submit papers and other
- This includes, but is not limited to artistic and musical creations; creative writing and poetry; and reports of studies and research in the humanities, the social, natural, and medical sciences, agriculture, business, architecture, and engineering.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://uky.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Dy3S71GGrWW8zH
- Categories: Biological Sciences (textual), Design (architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, etc.) (nontextual), Fine Arts (film, music, painting, sculpture, video, etc.) (textual and nontextual , Humanities: Creative (textual), Humanities: Critical Research (textual), Physical and Engineering Sciences (textual), Social Sciences (textual)
- Students need to pick a category that most closely aligns with their project.
- If you are unsure you can email our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a more in-depth definition of a specific category.
- 1st Place $350
- 2nd Place $200 in each category
Registration opens Sept. 17, 2018, and closes Oct. 29, 2018.