Ortho Dermatologics is overwhelmed to announce its scholarship program. The award will be able to grab by U.S students who are accepted to or are currently attending an accredited two-or four-year college or university.
The aim of introducing this grant is to give some valuable amount to students and mothers who are students for their higher and quality studies. The outstanding scholars will be provided full support to accomplish their education.
Ortho Dermatologics is known as one of the largest prescription dermatology businesses. It works to assists patients in the various treatments of therapeutic areas such as psoriasis, actinic keratosis, acne, atopic dermatitis and other dermatoses.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
Interested candidates may look over the eligibility requirements needed to apply for the scholarship program:
- Must be the United States citizen residing in the United States
- Must have been accepted to, or will be or are currently attending an accredited, nonprofit, two- or four-year college, university, or a post-high school vocational or technical school as a student in the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
- Must have been diagnosed with a dermatologic condition
- For Undergraduate Scholar Awards, students must have applied to, been accepted to, or currently attending a Qualifying Institution in pursuit of an undergraduate or vocational or technical degree
- For Graduate Scholar Awards students must have applied to, been accepted to, or currently attending a graduate program at a Qualifying Institution in pursuit of a graduate degree
- For Today’s Woman Scholar Awards (eligible students must be mothers who have applied to, been accepted to, or currently attending a Qualifying Institution in pursuit of an undergraduate, vocational or technical or graduate degree
How to Apply
The eligible candidates are asked to log in for the submission of their applications.
- Must write an essay stating the impact your diagnosed dermatologic condition has had on your life, as well as the role your dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner has played in helping treat the condition
- Must submit two letters of recommendation and information about your school and community activities
The Ortho Dermatologics Scholarships is including the following awards in it:
- Three undergraduate scholars awards amounting up to $10,000 each
- Three graduate scholars awards amounting up to $10,000 each
- Three of today’s women scholars award of the amount up to $10,000 each
The applications are available to apply till May 31, 2021.