Got treated for the dermatological condition? Aspire Higher is very curious to announce the Dermatologics Aspire Higher Scholarships to the candidates who have been to dermatologists, physician assistants, or nurse practitioners working in a dermatology practice. The organization provides three different scholarships for students from the US who are being engaged in for undergraduate or graduation or being accepted by the college or university.
The organization aims to provide the required support for the students who need financial assistance for completing their studies. The organization is well aware that the students need to be treated as they have the nation’s future. Their mission is to motivate the students and improve their academic achievement.
Aspire Higher is an organization that is working for the development of students through various means. They have provided various scholarships for the students to get them towards the gate of success. The program has launched three different scholarships, which will be awarded accordingly 3 Undergraduate Scholar Awards—for students pursuing undergraduate or vocational/technical degrees, 3 Graduate Scholar Awards—for students pursuing graduate degrees. 3 Today’s Woman Scholar Awards—for students who are mothers pursuing undergraduate, graduate, or vocational/technical degrees
Students are requested to go through the table below to know more about the scholarship:
|Number of Awards||9|
|Application Status||May 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the checklist below for being eligible for the respected scholarship:
- Students must be citizens living in the US.
- The applicant at the time of filling the application must be enrolled or has applied for attending an accredited, nonprofit, two- or four-year college, university, or advanced (post-high school)
- Fellows must be diagnosed with and treated for a dermatologic condition
- Candidates must be treated by a dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner working in a dermatology practice
- Students must have used prescription medicine to treat their dermatologic condition.
How to Apply
All students must submit the application given at the website (www.AspireHigherScholarships.com). Each applicant must submit only one application. If the applicant sends more than one application, only the last application provided by the candidate will be considered. The candidate must submit the filled application before the due date. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Applicants are requested must submit all of the following documents to be considered:
- Applicant must type and submit an essay which will be written by candidate of 500 words on:
- the impact your diagnosed dermatologic condition has had on your life and personal experience or
- the role your dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner has played in helping treat the condition
- Students should also provide the two-letter of recommendation, and it should be signed and written by the person who is making the recommendation
- Applicant must also submit a signed 2021 Medical Statement form confirming the applicants’ dermatologic condition by the treating dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner working in a dermatology practice.
- Students must provide proof of acceptance by college or institution.
These scholarships will reduce the burden of the expenses of the students. The amount should not be utilized for other expenses other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. These scholarships motivate the students to achieve their goals overcoming all obstacles.
They are accepting the application till May 31, 2021, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.