The Office of Foreign Assets Control is offering the 2019 OFAC Law Group Eco-Friendly Scholarship for the US students.
This grant is open to a deserving pupil who has logical shared ideas for how to best participants time to improve the environment, or has already concluded useful examples for others to follow.
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) exists a monetary observation or enforcement agency of the US. It administers and enforces to economic and trade sanctions in support of the US.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the aspirants must meet all the following standard:
- The scholarship program is available to undergraduate, graduate, and law school students as well as incoming first-year college students at an accredited institution in the United States.
- The candidate must be in good academic standing with at least a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, please submit:
- Students need to send a current resume,
- Candidates need to present an academic transcript,
- All the participants need to submit a 1,000-word essay providing a well-thought-out example of how to improve the environment through activism, or a model they have already enacted. They will be judged on the best-reasoned response.
- Aspirants must send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “[Applicant’s Name] – Eco-Friendly Scholarship]”
This scholarship will award $500 to a deserving student
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for this scholarship is December 31, 2019.