The Odenza Marketing Group is presenting to you a Volunteer Award for the high school students, or students currently enrolled in an accredited college or university to participate and win an amazing cash prize. The principal objective of the Odenza Marketing Group Volunteer Award is to urge understudies to make a positive commitment to their individual communities while giving grants to the individuals who have done as such over the past year. The Odenza Marketing Group is trying to encourage and inspire students to develop the thought of “giving back” in their minds and contribute to their communities at their levels. They believe that this way they can build the world they dream of. The application period concerning the following scholarship will end on December 30, 2021.
Now, with regards to eligibility, and who is between the ages of 16 and 22 on December 30th, 2021 and any understudy who should likewise have a GPA of 2.5 or higher in his/her last scholastic year are eligible to enter the following scholarship. also, the student probably contributed no less than 50 hours of volunteer (non-paid) administration inside his/her community in the course of the most recent year and should be a legal resident of Canada or the United States and should go to a school in Canada or the United States. The one candidate who most satisfies the eligibility requirements and who submits the most suitable essay to the given prompt will be declared as the winner of the scholarship and be granted the scholarship money of $500.
Odenza Marketing Group gives quality marketing arrangements that give their customers a strategic advantage in their market. Odenza’sshowcasing and publicizing support group gives you all that you need to make your promotion a success. Odenza is likewise a three-time beneficiary of the Carnival Cruise Lines “Zenith Club” award for exhibiting uncommon creativity in sales and marketing methods.
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Organization||Odenza Marketing Group|
|Education Level||High school, college, university|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||December 30, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship is as follows:
- Be between the ages of 16 and 22 on December 30th, 2021
- A student must also possess a GPA of 2.5 or higher in his/her last academic year.
- A student must have contributed at least 50 hours of volunteer (non-paid) service within his/her community over the last 12 months. Please ensure that you have completed this amount of hours and that a person within the organization(s) is willing to confirm that you have volunteered this amount of time. (Note that we will only contact the organization(s) if you are chosen as the scholarship award winner.)
- A student must be a resident of Canada or the United States and must attend a school in Canada or the United States.
How to Apply?
All eligible candidates must write one essay. The essay must contain two essential elements.
- The essay must provide a thesis statement (in the introductory paragraph). It must be clear and coherent, and it must answer the question that has been put forth on the application.
- Every essay must follow basic rules of format and grammar. Every paper must contain a beginning (introductory paragraph), a middle (several supporting paragraphs that comprise the body of the paper), and an end (concluding paragraph). Grammar is vital for essay composition. Sentence fragments, misspellings, and improper punctuation denote a carelessly-written and poorly-conceived paper.
The essays must be submitted via the application form provided on the scholarship portal.
After reviewing all the submissions, the one candidate who most satisfies the eligibility requirements and who submits the most suitable essay to the given prompt will be declared as the winner of the scholarship and be granted the scholarship money of $500.
The application period concerning the following scholarship will end on December 30, 2021. the candidates must submit their entries before this date to be considered.