Odd Dog Media Marketing is welcoming full-time students attending an accredited university, community college, or high school students planning to attend university in the United States or Canada for the 2020-2021 school year to apply for the thrilling Odd Dog Media Marketing Scholarship. Applicants must be pursuing or planning to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree in a marketing-related field
The aim behind initiating this grant is to help the students to fulfill all their educational dreams and to open ways for a successful future. Through this program, the company aims to make sure that all the deserving students get an opportunity to study even in a lack of resources. It motives to expand the field of marketing, as the digital is the future, and it is essential to create and educate students to do their best in the fields of digital marketing.
Odd Dog is full-service digital marketing agencies to help clients with strategies that reach their target audience and entice them to become customers while also develop an integrated technical system to make it all come to life. Founded in 2008 Odd Dog worked with clients across a multitude of industries, but their specialty is in what they consider Local Businesses. Odd Dog Media is a certified Google Partner with a specialization in Google Analytics Google Ads Search Advertising, Mobile Advertising, and Measurement
|Educational Level||High school, graduate or Undergraduate|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||September 8, 2020|
|Requirements||Transcript, Letter of Acceptance|
Who May Be Eligible?
Check the below-given requirement before applying for the program:
- Applicant must be a full-time student attending an accredited university, community college, high school student planning to attend university in the United States or Canada for the 2020-21 school year
- Candidate must be pursuing or planning to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree in a marketing-related field.
How to Apply
The candidate needs to fill an online application form to be eligible for the grant. All the supporting documents should be sent through the same form before the deadline. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered for the program. Please make sure all the data you provide is valid.
- Unofficial transcript
- Letter from Admissions confirming deposit on school letterhead
- Official enrolment verification form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
- Essay of 100-250 words on what makes you stand out as a student, citizen, and candidate for this scholarship
- Essay of 250-400 words on what you plan on doing in the fields of marketing after graduation. What’s your dream job, industry, or company
The selected candidate will receive the amount of $500. This amount will be utilized to pay the educational expenses of the students and lower their educational debts. It encourages students to do better in the marketing field.
The last date to apply for this program is September 8, 2020.