The OceanFirst Bank, to aid its top priority to support youth development and education, has come together with Stockton University to bring to students the OceanFirst Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme at Stockton University is funded by the OceanFirst Bank. It has been set up exclusively for undergraduate degree programme students at Stockton University who reside within the OceanFirst footprint and have a GPA of 3.0. Sixteen scholarships will be awarded to domestic and international students together.
Stockton University is a public university in Galloway Township, New Jersey. Founded in 1969 and accepted its charter class in 1971, Stockton University ranks 34th in Regional Universities North. Stockton is ranked among the top public universities in the Northeast. Stockton University has declared, its mission to develop engaged and effective citizens with a commitment to lifelong learning and the capacity to adapt to change in a multi-cultural, interdependent world. Stockton has abundant continuing education opportunities.
|Number of Awards||16|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Contest Deadline||1st July, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be US Citizens. International applicants can also apply.
- The applicants must have applied for an undergraduate programme at Stockton University.
- The applicants must reside within the OceanFirst footprint.
- The applicants must have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply?
- The applicants must first make admission applications at Stockton via the Common Application portal or the Stockton Application portal.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts
- 2-3 letters of recommendation
- Then, to apply for the scholarship, Scholarship application form is to be completed and submitted separately.
Stockton University will select candidates to be awarded this scholarship and will provide them an amount of $2,500 for their undergraduate studies. Sixteen students will be selected and awarded $2,500 individually.
All applicants are suggested to abide by the application deadline and submit their completed applications by 1st July 2022. Applications received any later will be considered void.