NYU Stern School of Business one of the most prestigious business schools in the world, it is also one of the oldest. Its vision is to develop people and ideas that transform 21st-century problems into opportunities to create value for business and society. Stern offers three Global Executive Programs.
Stern offers a broad spectrum of academic programs at the graduate and undergraduate levels. Stern also offers an Executive MBA program for experienced professionals and executives, a 22-month-long degree program which includes two global study tours as a part of the curriculum.
With 12% NYU Stern School of Business acceptance rate, The School of Business is highly competitive with a significantly lower rate of acceptance than NYU as a whole. There are 202 full-time faculty and 74 adjunct professors. Students who attend the Stern School of Business are often called “Sternies.”
What is a good ACT score for the NYU Stern School of Business?
- The average ACT score composite at the University of Rochester is a 33.
How much does it Cost to go to the NYU Stern School of Business?
Cost of Attendance for Full-time MBA Students
NYU Stern Tuition & Fees
Room & Board
|Books & Supplies||
What are the majors at the NYU Stern School of Business is known for?
- Stern offers academic majors in Marketing, Finance, Information Systems, Actuarial Science, Economic Policy, Economic Theory, Entertainment Media & Technology, Accounting (CPA and General) and others, as well as co-majors in International Business, Financial Systems, Sustainable Business, and a certificate program in Entertainment, Media and Technology.
- Stern also offers an Executive MBA program for experienced professionals and executives, a 22-month-long degree program which includes two global study tours as a part of the curriculum.
- Stern also offers its own study abroad program IBEX (International Business Exchange Program).
How much is tuition at the NYU Stern School of Business?
- Tuition for the Advanced Professional Certificate (APC) program is charged at the same rate as the Langone Part-time MBA program.
- For the 2018-2019 academic year, this rate is $2,228 per credit.
- One course is typically three credits.
- The tuition rate is subject to increase each year.
Is NYU Stern School of Business a public or private school?
- The New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business is a business school in New York University.
- It is also a founding member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Both the undergraduate and graduate programs are consistently ranked among the top schools in the U.S. and worldwide by leading business and education publications.
- New York University’s Stern School of Business is highly ranked yearly in its undergraduate business program.
- NYU Stern has also introduced new academic initiatives such as concentrations in Sustainable Business and Entrepreneurship.
What is the SAT score required for the NYU Stern School of Business?
- The average SAT score composite at NYU Stern School of Business is 1468.