The #Nursing is ecstatic to announce its scholarship program for the year 2020. The award is targeting students who are U.S citizens and pursuing a nursing-related career to acquire precious help for education expenses.
The motive of organizing this award was to reduce the burden of the higher cost of studies which stops outstanding students to accomplish their careers. The amount can be useful to pay various expenses such as tuition, fees, travel and many others.
The #Nursing was established as a resource for new nurses who are passionate to work in the healthcare system. It works to care, patients, fellow nurses and the healthcare system in the United States.
Who May Eligible?
The below qualifications are to be fulfilled to apply for the scholarship:
- Must be U.S. citizens.
- Must pursue a nursing-related career.
- Must be under the age of 40.
How to Apply
All required information with the application is to be emailed to email@example.com for the consideration of the program.
- Must mention your full name, phone number, email address, and the school name in which you are attending or enrolled in.
- Must write an essay of 1000+ word describing the subject: “How is the nursing shortage affecting our healthcare and what can be done to remedy the situation”.
- Make sure your essay is informative, free of plagiarism, and creative.
- Must display proof of enrollment to their place of study.
The #Nursing is rewarding up to three scholarships of amount $1,200 to deserving scholars.
The eligible applicants are asked to email their application until 31st December 2022.