Nufarm is concerned about your education, and Nufarm is happily offered. The NufarmGrassmanship Scholarship for the United States citizens. Students that are majoring or plan to major in agricultural-related fields have an excellent opportunity to grab this scholarship. To provide help to the students passionate about agricultural fields, up to five scholarships will be awarded to five unique and eligible applicants. To avail of this scholarship, candidates must be planning to enrol or already enrolled at an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S.
Students with an interest in the field of agricultural or pasture management can take advantage of this scholarship. The amount will help reduce financial stress and also provide various opportunities for their career. With no financial stress and availability of several possibilities, students can move in the right direction and pave paths for their future.
Nufarm is an innovative and entrepreneurial organization that provides hands-on support and one-on-one guidance to the individuals and teams that show interest in agriculture. Nufarm grows various crops and supports multiple activities where the primary purpose is to cultivate. They provide scholarships to the students that aim to pursue careers in the fields related to agriculture and thus contribute to deepening the roots of a brighter future for their community.
Candidates should check the table below for more information about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||Incoming freshman students|
|Number of Awards||5|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Criteria for each program are different. Some mandatory requirements are mentioned below:
- Interested individuals must be a United States citizen to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be current or incoming college students with an agricultural field of study for Fall 2021. Applicants must be planning for a four years college program.
- Candidates must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0. And should have good academic standing.
- Applicants should be immediate relatives of the employees of Nufarm and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies.
How to Apply
Students can submit their applications online with all the details. Applicants must note that late, incomplete or incorrect applications will not be considered for the scholarship. Candidates must follow the deadlines strictly. Late submissions are strictly restricted. Invalid data will not be accepted by the company.
- Applicants must submit their completed application before the deadline to be considered for the scholarship.
- Candidates must submit their essays with the application.
- Selected students will have to go through another round of personal interview. Winners will be decided after the interview stage.
Five of the NufarmGrassmanship Scholarships will be awarded. The first winner will receive a scholarship of $5000, and the other four will receive $1,000 each as a scholarship fund. These scholarships encourage students to achieve success in their careers in the agriculture field. With the financial burden taken off, students can easily focus on their academics.
Applications are currently open. All the applications must be submitted before March 31, 2021.