Applications are open for the NSA Accounting Scholarship funded by the National Society of Accountants. This scholarship is open to the United States or Canadian citizen who is majoring in accounting, having maintained a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
The NSA Scholarship Foundation helps students with accounting costs of higher education. Award amounts range from $500 to $2,200.
Who May Eligible:
To be eligible for this award, you must:
- Be the United States or Canadian citizen.
- Permanent residents are not eligible to apply with the exception of applicants from Arizona. Legal residents from Arizona may apply.
- Be majoring in accounting, having maintained a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
- Be an
undergraduate enrolled part- or full-time at an accredited (2) two-year or (4)
four-year college or university in the United States.
- Applicants from Arizona must carry a minimum of 9 credit hours.
- Students in an accredited (2) two-year college may apply following their first semester grades or during their second year if transferring to a (4) four-year institution, provided they are committed to a major in accounting throughout the remainder of their college careers.
- Students in an accredited (4) four-year college may apply for the scholarship for their second, third, or fourth year of studies, provided they are committed to a major in accounting throughout the remainder of their college careers.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules
To win the competition you need to do register through the given link: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn
- Award amounts range from $500 to $2,200.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only and are not renewable (with exception of the Stanley H. Stearman Award); however, students may reapply each year as long as they continue to meet the eligibility criteria.
- The scholarships will be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for course load at accredited, nonprofit two- or four-year colleges/universities in the United States.
- Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
The application deadline is April 1, 2019, at 11:59 PM Pacific Time Zone