Northeastern University is a large and highly residential university. Northeaster’s curriculum of experiential learning for more than a hundred years and is one of the largest co-op/internship programs in the world. It has 1,257 full-time faculties, 94.4% of whom possess a doctorate or the terminal degree in their field, and 403 part-time faculties.
Northeastern offers undergraduate majors in 65 departments and it has more than 175 majors, 8 colleges and programs, and over 120 combined majors. At the graduate level, there are more than 125 programs. Its Honors Program offers selected students an enhanced curriculum. Northeastern has one of the largest co-op/internship programs in the world.
The Northeastern University acceptance rate is 28%. The university’s enrollment is approximately 18,000 undergraduate students and 7,000 graduate students. More than 75% of Northeastern students receive some form of financial aid. Most students choose to live on campus but upperclassmen have the option to live off campus.
What GPA do you need to get into the Northeastern University?
If you’re a junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change from this point on.
- The average GPA at Northeastern University is 4.0.
- This makes Northeastern University Extremely Competitive for GPAs.
- With a GPA of 4.0, Northeastern University requires you to be at the top of your class.
Is Northeastern University an Ivy League school?
- Northeastern University is a private institution that was founded in 1898.
- The Northeastern Advantage provides students with a distinct edge in their future endeavors.
- They offer limitless opportunities for you to create a unique, personalized learning journey.
Northeastern University SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
As far as the percentiles for each SAT section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good ACT score for Northeastern University?
What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into Northeastern University?
- The average ACT score composite at Northeastern University is a 33.
Is Northeastern University a prestigious school?
- At Northeastern, they believe in your future.
- They also believe that financing your education is a partnership that continues throughout your enrollment, not just in your first year.
- Northeastern’s vibrant campus is a one-of-a-kind sanctuary of lush green spaces and tree-lined pathways located right in the heart of Boston.
What is Northeastern University Best known for?
- Northeastern has a comprehensive study abroad program that spans more than 170 universities and colleges.
- Northeastern’s academic core, known as a path, is built around essential, broad-based knowledge and skills—such as understanding societies and analyzing data—instead of specific content areas or disciplines.
How much does it cost to go to Northeastern University?
For the 2018-2019 academic years:
- Tuition: $50,450
- Fees: $1,072
- Room and Board: $16,270
What majors are Northeastern University known for?
- The most popular majors at Northeastern University include Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Engineering, Health Professions and Related Programs, Social Sciences, and Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- Academics at Northeastern is grounded in a liberal arts education and the integration of classroom studies with experiential learning opportunities, including cooperative education, student research, service learning, and global experience, including study abroad and international co-op.
How much is tuition at Northeastern University?
- The 2018 undergraduate tuition & fees of Northeastern University are $49,497 for their students and the 2018 graduate school tuition & fees are $23,688.
- For the academic year 2017-2018, undergraduate tuition & fees at Northeastern University is $49,497.
- The undergraduate 2018-2019 estimated tuition & fees at Northeastern University is $ 51,412.
Is Northeastern University a public or private school?
- Northeastern University is a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts, established in 1898.
- It offers students the flexibility to integrate core learning into their individual educational journeys, making the path a unique tool for personalized curricular enrichment rather than a checklist of disconnected offerings.
- Northeastern’s core is integral to the university’s distinctive student-centered approach to education, preparing students to be engaged global citizens, successful professionals, and lifelong learners.
What is the SAT score required for Northeastern University?
What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to Northeastern University?
- The average SAT score composite at Northeastern University is 1470.