If you are in search of financial support, then you have landed at the perfect place. The Northeast Credit Union is excitingly welcoming candidates to apply for their amazing scholarships. Applicants should be a member of Northeast Credit Union to be eligible for these scholarships. But please remember all the programs have varying requirements as well as benefits. These programs are easily accessible and help the students adequately.
The Northeast Credit Union is willing to free the students from academic expenses load who are its members. The process of the scholarships has been kept simple purposely to make these programs more achievable. The union is keen towards supporting the students with their academic expenses load and encourage them to achieve their career goals. These scholarships are designed to support the student’s education and help them achieve their career goals.
The Northeast Credit Union is a member-owned credit union where the members enjoy the benefits of great products, competitive rates, free academic programs, sound advice, and personalized service. The union cares about the financial wellbeing of their members through their amazing initiatives. The union helps each of their employees with their needs and helps them to have a stable life. The union has created programs that can help the students with their education.
Expand the table given here for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Northeast Credit Union|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
All the programs have their criteria set. The mandatory need is given below:
- Applicants should be a member of Northeast Credit Union on or before January 18th, 2020 to be eligible for these Scholarships.
How to Apply
Students should check the go through the requirements adequately before starting with the process. Candidates must select the Scholarship they are eligible with and begin the application process. Applicants must provide all the essential data and other materials through the application required for that Scholarship. The process of the program is extremely simple. Please do not submit any late applications.
- Applications with mandatory materials should be submitted to be considered.
All the Scholarships have varying benefits. Check some of the benefits below:
- Peter J. Kavalauskas Memorial Scholarship:
- One (1) $5,000 scholarship.
- Roger G. Marois& Bart M. Dalla Mura Memorial Scholarship: Two (2) $3,000 scholarships.
- The Love Your Community Scholarship:
- Eight (8) $1,500 scholarships and ten (10) $1,000 scholarships.
- Community Champion Scholarship: Two (2) $2,500 scholarships.
- Adult Achievement Scholarship: One (1) $2,000 Scholarship.
Applications are presently open. Candidates should submit the applications soon to be considered. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.