North Central College is pleased to announce its Graduate Alumni Scholarship for the new students. The program is available for the students who are ready to begin their first course by applying for graduate admission to College.
The motive of the award is to assist applicants who are entering the college to accomplish their studies smoothly. The recipients will be provided with enough funds to pay for the relevant fees or tuition of the college.
North Central College is known as a private liberal arts college in Naperville, Illinois. It is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and has nearly 70 areas of study in undergraduate majors, minors, and programs through 19 academic departments.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the applicants must fall in the given eligibility criteria:
- The scholarship is open to new students before they begin their first course.
- Once a student begins the program, they are required to maintain at least a 3.0-grade point average each term.
- Please note individual alumnus/alumna of the graduate program may present only ONE scholarship per academic year to a prospective student applying for graduate admission to North Central College.
- Occupational Therapy students are ineligible for the program.
How to Apply
The students are required to fill their details electronically through an online application form to be eligible for the scholarship.
The below award amount will be distributed by the college to the scholars:
- Full-time students will be rewarded $1,000 each academic year ($500 each for fall and spring semester) for a maximum of 6 semesters.
- Part-time students will be rewarded $500 each academic year ($250 each fall and spring semester) for a maximum of 6 semester
The applications are currently open to apply for the program.