- October 20, 2018
- Posted by: Ayushi
- Category: Acceptance Rate
NC State is one of the top U.S. universities for science, technology, engineering, and math, according to Forbes. With 12 colleges representing all major academic disciplines, more than 34,000 students, NC State is the largest university in North Carolina.
NC State’s colleges collectively offer more than 300 undergraduate and graduate degree programs through 65 departments. NC State offers nine associate’s degrees in agriculture, bachelor’s degrees in 102 areas of study, master’s degrees in 108 areas and doctorate degrees in 60 areas.
North Carolina State University acceptance rate is 50.4%. NC State has an enrollment of more than 34,000 students, making it the largest university in the Carolinas. The university employs 2,040 faculties and 5,843 staff.
What GPA do you need to get into North Carolina State University?
- The average GPA at NCSU is 3.67.
- With a GPA of 3.67, NCSU requires you to be above average in your high school class.
- If you’re currently a junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change in time for college applications.
North Carolina State University SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good ACT score for North Carolina State University?
What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into NC State?
- The average ACT score at NCSU is 29.
- This score makes NCSU Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.
How much does it Cost to go to North Carolina State University?
The chart below lists estimated annual expenses for full-time undergraduate students living on or off campus:
Tuition & Fees
|Books & Supplies||$1,082||
What are the majors at North Carolina State University is known for?
- The university most popular majors are Accounting, Biology, Business Administration, Communication Studies, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Political Science, Psychology, and Textile Sciences.
- NC State is known for its programs in agriculture, engineering, veterinary medicine, and science.
- NC State has historical strengths in engineering, statistics, agriculture, life sciences, textiles and design and now offers 106 bachelor’s degrees.
- NC State offers more than 160 master’s programs and more than 60 doctoral programs.
- They also offer the opportunity to work across disciplinary boundaries with the world’s top experts in their fields.
How much is tuition at the North Carolina State University?
- North Carolina Resident- $4,550 per semester (effective 2018-2019 academic year)
- Nonresident- $14,222 per semester (effective 2018-2019 academic year)
Is North Carolina State University a public or private school?
- Founded in 1887 and located in Raleigh, NC State is now the largest university in North Carolina.
- It is one of 17 institutions that constitute the University of North Carolina system.
- North Carolina State University is dedicated to excellent teaching, the creation and application of knowledge, and engagement with public and private partners.
- NC State is a pre-eminent research enterprise that faces global challenges and overcomes them.
- NC State researchers in biology, computer engineering, and environmental engineering are merging botany and big data to determine why some plants wither under stress while others thrive.
- NC State combines affordable cost with a high return on investment.
- NC State promotes an integrated approach to problem-solving that transforms lives and provides leadership for social, economic, and technological development across North Carolina and around the world.
What is the SAT score required for North Carolina State University?
What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to North Carolina State University at Raleigh?
- The average SAT score composite at NCSU is 1300.