If you are a freshman or a graduate student involved in the USAF, and 20 hr in community service, then grab this opportunity designed only for hardworking students like you! The US University of Southern California is very much glad to help the students through the authentic Norman Topping Scholarship to motivate the community services and simultaneously the academic performance demonstrated by the student.
The US University of Southern California has the firm and dedicated mission to empower their brilliant Scholars and Fellows to realize their full potential at USC, in their communities, and life beyond academics. The fund provides the required assistance and guidance, Community-building programs, Financial assistance to make this mission accomplished. The Fund advocates for equity in higher education by choosing the students who need high financial support who exhibit an extraordinary commitment to the community.
Dr. Toppings established the Norman Topping Scholarship in 1972. Since then, the University of Southern California is warmly encouraging the students’ initiative for receiving the education. The USAF has contributed nearly $20 million in scholarships to USC students. Along with this, the original endowment has grown over the past five decades through a combination of sound fiscal management and occasional gifts by donors allowing NTSAF to increase its programs and services for the Topping Scholars.
Table of Contents
Go through the table given below for more information about scholarships:
|Organization||University of Southern California|
|Educational Level||Freshmen and graduate student|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Please Check some compulsory requirements for being eligible for this scholarship:
- The fellow should be a US resident
- The student must be having good academic performance
- The fellows must be in indeed of the finances
- The applicant should be having a GPA score of a minimum of 2.5
- The student must be involved in the full-time enrollment, maintaining attendance at all NTSAF required events, and completing 20 hours of community service per semester.
How to Apply
The student should submit the complete application with all the mandatory documents; the submission should be made through email. Only valid information should be provided in the application, as the invalid information will not be considered.
Students are required to submit enlisted documents along with the application:
- The fellow should submit the complete application
- The student should submit one letter of recommendation
- The student should describe in less than 500 words about
- Summary of your background and circumstances.
- Description of the student’s community awareness and your commitment to community involvement.
- Description of students current financial situation and how it will affect students educational experience at USC
The scholarship will reduce the load of the expenses of fellows. The amount should only be used to pay the freight of students’ needs like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other student essentials. This scholarship motivates students to accomplish their goals and overcomes barriers. This fund will help students to study with focus and give their best in academics.
The USC University of Southern California accepts applications for the freshman till march 1, 2021 and for the graduate students till June 1, 2021, so begin your process as soon as possible to obtain one of these scholarships.