Apply for the Norman S. Baldwin Fishery Science Scholarship to get adequate funds for your college. The program is including master’s or PhD students engaged in a topic related to the Great Lakes fishery research.
The award’s motive is to promote academic excellence by motivating young scientists to undertake graduate research in fishery biology. The recipient will be handed over a significant amount to accomplish his/her education.
The International Association for Great Lakes Research (IAGLR) is a scientific organization. It is made up of researchers studying the Laurentian Great Lakes, other large lakes of the world, and their watersheds, and those with interest in such research.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Must be master’s or PhD students at the time of application
- Must have a proposed research topic is relevant to Great Lakes fishery research, and who have not previously received the award.
How to Apply
The complete applications are to be emailed to email@example.com with the students and award name in the subject line.
- Must mention a brief title and extended abstract of proposed research and relevance of the project to fishery science not more than two single-spaced page.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Letter of endorsement from a supervising professor, The message should be in PDF format and indicate the following:
- Name, address, email, and telephone number of significant professor;
- Statement of student’s stage of progress, and anticipated time to completion of degree;
- Endorsement of the student’s application.
The Norman S. Baldwin Fishery Science Scholarship will give away up to 2 scholarships of $3,000 each. The award will be provided to 1 M.Sc. student and 1 PhD student.
The application deadline to email your applications is December 1 every year.