Nordson Corporation is presenting a tremendous BUILDS Scholarship Program for the current year 2020. The award is intended towards high school seniors or college students indulged in STEM-related fields.
The program’s perspective is to provide to act as a supportive pillar in the students higher education. The award will be a great help to pay for the cost of tuition, books, fees and other educational expenses of students.
Nordson Corporation works as an American multinational corporation and is located in Ohio, United States. It designs and manufactures dispensing equipment for consumer and industrial adhesives, sealants and coatings.
Who May Eligible?
Applicants must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- Must be high school seniors or college students enrolling in an accredited not-for-profit post-secondary institution, including a four-year college, community college or trade school
- Must be pursuing a major in manufacturing, engineering-related STEM disciplines, or business leading to a career in industry and corporate America
- Must live near a Nordson facility or attend a school near a Nordson facility
- Must maintain good academic standing
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
How to Apply
All eligible candidates may fill out their required details through an online application form to be considered.
The Nardson Scholarships starts ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 and will be awarded to deserving students among all.
The applications are open to apply for the scholarship until 15th May 2020.