Students interested in national security programs and are actively pursuing their masters or doctoral degrees have an excellent opportunity to win the NNSA Graduate Fellowship Program conducted by the University of California Merced. The applicants must be United States citizens to be eligible for the program.
The National Nuclear Security Administration NNSA graduate Program identifies and develops the next generation of extraordinary national security leaders to achieve the NNSA mission. This program was started to involve more graduate students in the National Nuclear Security Administration program. This program helps students discover more about national security.
UC Merced is the newest and first American Research University of the 21st century. It was opened on September 2, 2005, in Yosemite National Park. The mission is to increase students throughout the state to join world-class education at the University of California. It has advanced research programs with the best professors and guidance from other staff.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
Here are some necessary requirements to be eligible for the grant:
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- International students are not eligible for this fellowship.
- Students must be enrolled in the University of California to be eligible for this fellowship.
- Candidates must be enrolled in the graduate program for at least two or four year’s program.
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance to qualify for this fellowship.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested students are required to create an account. After creating the account, fill up the application form and upload other details and documents. Students must submit all the necessary documents with the application form to complete their application. Incomplete or late applications won’t be entertained.
- Applicant must submit their proof of being a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Candidates should submit their transcript letter copy with the application. It should include the graduation program and the significance the applicant has enrolled in.
- The academic performance card must be attached to the application.
These one-year salaried fellowship benefits are an opportunity to experience national security and non-proliferation, career development, professional networking, specialized training events, and interaction and collaboration with national security technology.
The application must be submitted before October 2, 2020, to get consideration.