Achieve your educational goals by winning one of the NJIT Scholarships! NJIT is come up with several beneficial scholarship programs effective for the academic year 2020-2021. These funding programs carry amazing perks that are enough to make students learning journey at NJIT more fruitful. The university has made available these funds to help students reduce expenses associated with their education, and enhance their learning experience. These scholarships require students to be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate course and be U.S. citizens or U.S. lawful permanent residents.
The purpose of the university behind initiating these programs is to provide students with the privilege of gaining NJIT education at affordable prices. NJIT believes that the right education holds power to transform the lives and potential to open the world of opportunities for students. That is why it has designed these programs to make higher education accessible and attainable for more students who might be either unable to pursue it due to their financial crises. These funding promises will remove all the financial barriers that are robbing students from gaining university experience and reaching their full potential.
New Jersey Institute of Technology in short NJIT is the public polytechnic institution that offers over 125 undergraduate and graduates degree programs through its six specialized schools. It provides its students with exceptional teaching, learning and living environment where students can grow their knowledge and cultivate useful skills. At the university, there is a variety of professional and online courses available for students. These courses offer essential knowledge and training that help students land a good job. NJIT students have also chance to do competitive industry internships that help them gain practical experience and skills.
Please check out the given table to get quick information about the award amount, deadline and others:
|Organization||New Jersey Institute of Technology|
|Number of Awards||11|
Who May Be Eligible?
Eligibility requirements vary depending on the scholarship you are applying for. However, here are the basic requirements are given below:
- Applicants must be enrolling at the university as first-year students;
- Candidates should be U.S. citizens or U.S. lawful permanent residents.
How to Apply
To be selected for scholarships, students will have to admit in any eligible undergraduate course at New Jersey Institute of Technology. Students are not required to submit separate application for these funding programs.
Candidates can qualify for these scholarship programs:
- National Merit Scholarship – Tuition & fees
- Honors Merit Awards – Tuition & fees
- Honors Residential Scholarship – $500 up to full room & board
- Faculty Scholarships – Tuition
- Dean’s Scholarship – Tuition and fees
- Athletics Scholarships – Educational fund
- Academic Department Scholarships – Educational fund
- Architecture Design Competition Scholarships – Half- to full-tuition awards
- Annual Scholarships from Other Sources – Educational fund
- Merit Awards from Other Sources – Educational fund
- Endowments & Memorial Scholarships from Other Sources – Educational fund
As these scholarships don’t have a separate application process, all applicants will be evaluate based on their admission application that must reach to the university before or on March 1, 2021.