Nitro College is offering you a chance to support and build your career with the help of funds earned by its currently running Scholarship Sweepstakes. The contest is open for the students and parents of the U.S. whose children are enrolled in an accredited college or university.
The primary purpose of organizing the awards is to provide deserving students with some sources of funds by which they can easily acquire their studies. The beneficiary will get hands full of financial aids to overcome their economic barriers.
Nitro College helps students and their families evaluate how to pay for and pay off their college education responsibly. It also strives to provide you with accurate, up-to-date information, insights and advice that you can use to help shore up your financial future.
Who May Eligible?
Enthusiastic students are asked to review the given guidelines before applying for the scholarship:
- Must be legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, age 17 or older at the time of entry
- Must be a parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States
- Must be a student who is currently enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States
- Must be a parent who currently has a child enrolled as a high school senior located within the United States
- Must be a student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior located with the United States
- Must be a student or a parent whose child has graduated from an accredited undergraduate school and who is currently paying back a student or parent loan for his/her/child’s educational expenses for such School
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can make their entries via an online application which requires visiting https://www.nitrocollege.com/nitro-scholarship-application site and follow all entry instructions to complete the form to make your entry count.
- Void outside the U.S. and wherever prohibited by law
- One entry per person or email address per Entry Period
The Nitro College will be giving a $5,000 Nitro award through its Scholarship Sweepstakes to one deserving and lucky winner. The beneficiary will be able to cover his/her various expenses related to their education.
The entrants must take the initiative to apply for the contest by January 31, 2022.