For prospective entrepreneurs trying to start a business directly from school, Nihar Gala has decided to start the Nihar Gala Scholarship fund to give back to the next generation of entrepreneurs. The scholarship application is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship has been set up especially to support individuals struggling to launch a business from the ground up. University business students and high school students who have an interest in entrepreneurship are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The students are required to submit a scholarship essay to be considered for this $1,000 scholarship award.
The Nihar Gala Scholarship is a funding program started by Nihar Gala, who is the founder and CEO of a successful medical business with 4 locations. Mr. Nihar worked as a resident and physician for several other practices before launching his practice at Alpha Care Medical in 2017. He was unhappy with his employer at the time and decided to create his own practice. Mr. Nihar started this scholarship fund as his non-profit journey with his Nihar Gala Scholarship for American Entrepreneurs which provides funding and generates awareness for the issues faced by young entrepreneurs.
|Organization||Nihar Gala Scholarship|
|Education Level||University or high-school student|
|Subjects||Business and entrepreneurship|
|Number of Awards||One|
|Contest Deadline||15th August 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicant should be a current university student in the United States who is studying business, or a high school student who has an interest in studying business and entrepreneurship.
- The applicants should have a keen interest to launch their own company when they graduate from school.
How to Apply?
- Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must meet the eligibility criteria and prepare an essay of about 1,000 words on the following topic:
- “Describe one of the most difficult events in your life, and how you overcame that event and learned from it to better yourself” in Word Doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The students must also provide the following details along with the essay:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Name of School Enrolled in and Projected Graduation Date
- Personal Bio
- The students must submit the scholarship application via email at email@example.com.
All applicants that submit their scholarship applications will be considered, out of which, the selected candidates will be presented a one-time cash award worth $1,000. The award is given towards their educational costs incurred.
15th August is the application deadline set for this scholarship program by Nihar Gala. The winner of the scholarship for the ongoing round of applications will be announced on 15th September 2022.