The Falmouth University is delighted to announce the Nick Darke Award 2018 for stage play submissions. The award is funded by Falmouth University through the Academy of Music and Theatre Arts (AMATA) and the School of Writing & Journalism.
With the opportunity to win £6,000, this competition is available for all national and international writers aged 16 years and over. The category of the contest is the stage play.
Who May Eligible:
Candidates for the Nick Darke Awards must meet all the following requirements:
- All national and international writers aged 16 and over.
- The writer must be the sole original author.
- The competition is not open to collaborations.
How to Apply &and Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants submit a full stage play script (minimum of 45 minutes in length, no maximum) and a one-page synopsis of the play in PDF format by the email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The category is the Stage Play
- All submissions should be entered anonymously, do not include a name, address or email on the script
- Put contact details in the email with your submission
- The application must be made in the English language.
- Musicals and adaptations will not be accepted
- Late or incomplete entry will not be considered
The winning entrant will receive £6,000.
The deadline for submissions is 17:00 (GMT) Monday 21 May 2018. Shortlisted applicants will be notified by
Friday 7 September 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the competition process, send an email to email@example.com or Tel: +44 (0)1326 255738