Niche is inviting all high school juniors for the class of 2022 for applying to the $500 High School Junior Scholarship. Candidates who are currently in the third year of high school are eligible. The candidate who is at least 18 years of age or at least 13 at the time of applying under the supervision of their parents or local guardian will be considered for candidature. For applying, the candidate needs to take the online survey or send their details via postcard to Niche.com. Any attempt made to submit an incomplete or inaccurate survey response will result in permanent disqualification from the scholarship and future contests. The last date to submit your candidature is June 20, 2021.
The winning candidate will be awarded with a scholarship amount of $1000 which can be used by the recipient to carry education and related expenses. The cost of education has been increasing in the country. This scholarship can help to pursue your goals by getting into your dream college. Winning this scholarship will help you lighten the burden of fees from your family. Niche.com aims to financially aid your education so that you can achieve your career goals and be an asset to the society.
Niche.com aims to give you all of the data, insights and reviews at one place to make your search as easy as possible. They analyze the most accurate data related to schools, colleges and universities and let you hear directly from the students and their families to give you an honest and holistic review. Their website helps the students to build a list, track their progress and get new recommendations as per the search narrows.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Educational Level||High School, college students|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||June 20, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible, you must be either:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- At least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, except in the case of residents of certain states or commonwealth where the legal age of majority is more than 18.
- At least 13 years of age during the time of entry and have a parent’s or local guardian’s consent and supervision to use Niche.com and enter this sweepstakes.
Note: Employees, officers, directors and their immediate family members or those living in the same households, sponsors, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, agents, dealers, retailers and advertising agents and all other companies associated with the sweepstakes are not eligible.
How to Apply?
There are two ways to file your application:
- Online: Visit https://www.niche.com/colleges/scholarship/june-scholarship/ and submit the required information.
- Offline: On a postcard, handprint your first and last name, address, city, state, country, zip code or postal code, phone number, date of birth and email address. Mail the entry to: Niche.com $1000 June Scholarship “Mail in entry”, 2840 Liberty Avenue, Suite 202, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
The winner will get a reward amount of $1000 which will help the candidate to carry education and related expenses. It will be helpful to lighten the burden of fees from your family. This chance can be used by you to attain the best of education and achieve career goals.
The last date to submit your candidature is June 20, 2021. No entries after the deadline will be valid. Also, only one entry per person/mailing address/Email address is allowed.